To have the bright future in family, society and country empowerment of women is essential. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru had said that to awaken the people, we should first awaken the women, because once a women has been awakened then the whole nation and family gets awakened with her.
To set the fire of ‘the desire to win’ in young women’s heart, Sree Narayana Institute of Technology formally inaugurated Women Cell – “ACTS – Actively Caring Through Sharing”in Nov 2012. With blessings of almighty and the auspicious presence of Dr. Girijia, IAS Officer has begun its mission to promote and support the advancement of women in the professional field. It seeks to empower women as a decision maker, to achieve economic, social and gender justice, a healthy peaceful planet.
- There should be respect and dignity towards Women
- Have total independences of their own life and lifestyle inside the home and also outside at their work
- They should make their decision , by their own choice
- They should have a high social respect in society
- They have equal rights in society and other judicial works.
- They should not be discriminated while providing any type of education
- They should select their own economic and financial choices by their own
- There should not be any discrimination between woman and man while giving jobs and employment
- They should have safe and secured Working location with proper privacy